This website may collect your first name, last name, and email address if and only if you choose to explicitly provide it. When provided, your information is used only for:
- Email newsletters, of which which website visitors must explicitly opt-in to
- Emailing feeds of recent blog articles, which must be explicitly opted in to
- 1-to-1 email marketing between yourself (the website user) and Center Mast
- Website personalization, which means different groups of users may see different, custom-tailored views of the web site
Your information will never be sold to third-parties. Moreover, Center Mast retains control of subscriber personal data (assuming a role known as the “data controller”) and works with only reputable data processors who produce tooling to deliver fundamental marketing functionality such as website analytics and user personalization.
Reasonable effort is made to keep your data safe. Access to Center Mast technology platforms are governed by complex passwords, multi-factor authentication when supported, and access to said systems is strictly limited to Center Mast staff. When transmitted over the Internet, your data is always encrypted with strong cryptographic protocols.
Cookies are very small files stored in memory and/or the hard drive of your device, and are used to identify visitors of this site for purposes of:
- Personalization of the web site experience for different segments of users
- Improving user experience so that personal information does not need to be entered repeatedly (for things like content downloads)
- Aggregated / anonymized web visitor statistical reports, so that Center Mast can analyze popular web site content and create more of it!
Putting You In Control
At any time, you can contact Center Mast and inquire what data is stored about yourself, and whether the data is accurate. You can even ask Center Mast to completely erase your personal contact information from all of its marketing infrastructure. Simply email email@example.com with a subject of PRIVACY REQUEST and assistance will be provided wherever technically feasible.